Business Intelligence Manager – KAGR
The Business Intelligence Manager will be responsible for overseeing and scaling client implementations of the business product. This role will manage junior staff members and contribute to the overall vision for the product by creating easy to use and insightful visualizations.
Kraft Analytics Group (KAGR) is technology and services company comprised of a brilliant group of data science and data analytics professionals who are at the top of their game in the sports and entertainment industry. This company is all about data-driven decision making that focuses on growing the bottom line. They leverage their proprietary technology platform to power clients across the major U.S. sports leagues, college athletics.
This environment is innovative, technically stimulating, fast-paced and exciting. From the inspirational leadership of CEO Jessica Gelman, the basketball court conference room to the and the office view that overlooks Gillette Stadium, everything about this culture is high-energy.
Duties & Responsibilities
Prototyping and Iteration
- Champion best practices for visualization, delivery and interpretation of results, and design of dashboards
- Identify opportunities for feature enhancements
- Work with business unit owners to develop new prototypes and productize where applicable
- Own and iterate on standard implementations for new clients
- Automate, develop, and plan scalable implementations
- Partner with Client Services to ensure client’s data is represented in the product
- Serve as a guide for clients on best practices by assisting in data discovery
- Assist and lead visualization training, define use cases and client data points
- Manage and coach junior team members on implementations
- Guide staff on cross-functional development with other teams
- Encourage adoption and continuous development of KAGR style guide
- Create intuitive visualizations and dashboards to provide insights to clients
- This position supervises junior staff members
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with Tableau or other visualization tool
- SaaS experience
- Strong understanding of SQL and ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to all levels of technical expertise
- Very high attention to detail and strong motivation to learn new skills
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, computing equipment, etc.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Fast paced office environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends as business dictates
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth Services, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Wellness Program, Health Club Reimbursement
Generous 401K with match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance and AD&D
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave
Legit basketball hoop AND former Harvard Women’s Basketball Legend in office, ping pong, social events, philanthropic opportunities
Complimentary New England Revolution tickets, Gillette Stadium even ticketing, Patriots ProShop and Patriot Place discounts
Verizon Wireless, Bank of America programs, including home loans, Southern New Hampshire University Tuition, YMCA membership discounts