Consulting Manager- KAGR
The Security Engineer will learn and apply knowledge of new technologies to craft processes that improve the security and availability of KAGR applications, achieve business impact, and inform KAGR Product Roadmap and Vision.
Kraft Analytics Group (KAGR) is a technology and services company comprised of a brilliant group of data-centric professionals focused on data management, advanced analytics and strategic consulting who are at the top of their game in the sports and entertainment industry.
The KAGR team offers over 20 years of expertise, and currently powers clients across the major US sports leagues and college athletics. Whether leveraging its proprietary technology platform or partnering with its consulting services team, KAGR helps organizations become data-driven and use analytics to grow the bottom line.
This environment is innovative, technically stimulating, fast-paced and exciting. From the inspirational leadership of CEO Jessica Gelman, to the basketball court conference room, to the office view that overlooks Gillette Stadium, everything about this culture is high-energy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing major strategic consulting projects for KAGR clients
- Lead work planning and analysis for client-facing strategic projects; such projects may include customer marketing strategy, retail & sales strategy and analysis, and technology assessment & go-forward strategy for clients across the sports and entertainment space
- Oversee teams of 2-6 Consultants and Analysts across multiple client workstreams as part of large strategic client engagements; work may include overseeing multiple teams across varying clients
- Lead creation of initial strategic hypotheses, and refine them over time as new data become available
- Direct the research, analysis, and creation of deliverable materials for KAGR clients
- Manage the growth and development of multiple employees at varying levels of the Consulting team
- Responsible for leading multiple client relationships, including day-to-day client work, and final client delivery
- Synthesize workstream findings to identify key points for executive-level client delivery
- Balance leadership of multiple case teams across different clients and workstreams
- Provide ongoing point of contact for senior level client teams
- Deliver client presentations for major strategy projects
- Assist Director of Strategy & Consulting Services with management of Consulting teams resource needs
- Conduct internal strategy projects to improve KAGRs overall client offerings across both Consulting and Technology services
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing equipment
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4 years of experience in a leading Management Consulting, Technology, or Sports setting
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA from a leading institution strongly preferred
- Experience managing individuals or projects is required
- Strong strategic analysis skills required
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be team-oriented and coachable
- Must be willing to take on multiple, frequently changing roles within a high-growth, data-oriented startup environment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Fast paced office environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth Services, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Wellness Program, Health Club Reimbursement
Generous 401K with match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance and AD&D
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave
Legit basketball hoop AND former Harvard Women’s Basketball Legend in office, ping pong, social events, philanthropic opportunities
Complimentary New England Revolution tickets, Gillette Stadium even ticketing, Patriots ProShop and Patriot Place discounts
Verizon Wireless, Bank of America programs, including home loans, Southern New Hampshire University Tuition, YMCA membership discounts