Customer Support Agent – CARESTACK
Full-time Position – Celebration, FL
Carestack, an all-in-one, cloud-based Dental Practice Management Software (PMS) solution for multi-site group practices, DSOs, solo practices and startups, is adding a Customer Support Representative to our team. The Carestack Customer Support Representative needs to be a team player who genuinely cares about creating an exceptional customer experience. Come join the fast-growing Carestack team where #westartwithcare.
CareStack was founded in 2015 by Dr. Mark Huzyak and Abhi Krishna. Mark had been practicing dentistry for nearly three decades and none of the Dental Practice Management Software solutions that existed in the market could truly keep up with the needs of his growing group practice.
So, Mark reached out to a group of software experts, led by Abhi Krishna, to create a state-of-the-art, cloud-based all-in-one technology platform that would fundamentally transform the way dentists work and manage their practices.
Today, CareStack serves as the Dental PMS for more than 2000 providers, they employ over 500 talented professionals across the globe and they continue to lead the pack when it comes to cloud-based Dental Tech innovation. With customer-centricity permeating all aspects of their business, CareStack is committed to continual improvement of their product, with new releases every two weeks and with over half of the new features and enhancements being born of existing customers’ requests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- All customer interactions must make the customer realize that they are valued at CareStack and that they are the purpose of our business
- Must provide the best possible customer experience to all customer inquiries in terms of accuracy and timeliness of resolutions
- Must handle all channels of customer support: Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound calls
- We have excellent Standard Operating Procedures that are well documented and guide the process and procedures to be followed. This should always be honored and followed
- The CareStack product continuously evolves with increased and improved features with each release. Focused and consistent self-learning is expected from all team members to keep up with the product changes
- Strive to achieve the Key performance Indicator goals for individuals and departments as communicated by the supervisor
- Collaborate with globally distributed level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 support teams
- No immediate direct reports
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dental Experience 2 to 8 years
- Total experience capped at 10 years. (This is an entry-level position, and we want to be mindful of individual aspirations.)
- Deep knowledge in all Dental practice workflows and job functions
- Deep knowledge in at least one dental practice management software
- Experience providing exceptional customer service
- The ability to quickly master the functionality and features of a fairly complex and comprehensive software that caters to all needs of a dental practice
- Be able to empathize with all the job functions at a dental practice
- Must be a team player who makes it a priority to give more to the team and help others in the team do more and better
- Excellent emotional intelligence to maintain composure during customer conversations
- Excellent writing and speaking skills that engage the listener
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Energetic & passionate about everything you do for the job you accept
- On-Premise, in-office job based out of the Celebration FL corporate office. Not a hybrid or remote position. (This is needed to realize the swift ramp-up of all internal organization functions to support the exponential increase in scale of operations planned at CareStack in the coming years. This also means increased growth opportunities to all our team members.)
- Shift Hours are, Monday through Thursday, 7am to 4pm OR 11am to 8pm, Fridays, 7am – 4pm OR 9am to 6pm and one Saturday/Sunday 7am – 3pm per quarter. All times are Eastern
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Multiple healthcare plans available, Vision, Dental AD&D and Life insurance
Tax-free, employee-funded designed to supplement anticipated medical costs
Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
Section 125 Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account DCA, Health FSA
Cost-Free Benefits program providing employees access to thousands of discounts
Employee Assistance Program to enhance wellbeing and assist with work-life balance
Interested? Talk with a Recruiter
Still reading? Why not discuss it with one of our recruiters? You’ll either walk away affirmed that this wasn’t the one that got away, or you will be one step closer to your new career home.