Data Engineer – KAGR
The Data Engineer will drive the planning, design, and development of integration processes to build and improve the data warehouse. The Data Engineer will be responsible for performing ETL and ELT from many disparate systems into the data warehouse and will have the opportunity to complete projects from beginning to end.
The CompanyKraft Analytics Group (KAGR) is technology and services company comprised of a brilliant group of data science and data analytics professionals who are at the top of their game in the sports and entertainment industry. This company is all about data-driven decision making that focuses on growing the bottom line. They leverage their proprietary technology platform to power clients across the major U.S. sports leagues, college athletics. This environment is innovative, technically stimulating, fast-paced and exciting. From the inspirational leadership of CEO Jessica Gelman, the basketball court conference room to the and the office view that overlooks Gillette Stadium, everything about this culture is high-energy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Integration
- Using the enterprise ETL tool, create modify, and improve integration pipelines
- Translate business requirements into data warehouse pipelines using ETL/ELT methodologies
- Extract and load many disparate systems into a centralized data warehouse
- Assist in gathering requirements for new pipelines
- Documentation and Data Auditing
- Implement data auditing strategies and processes to ensure data integrity
- Document complex integration pipelines into easy-to-understand technical specifications
- Perform data modeling to document existing and new tables in the data warehouse
- BIDW Continuous Development
- Monitor and troubleshoot data problems
- Identify ways to improve existing processes
- Handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Additional projects and assignments as directed
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience working with data using SQL or similar technology
- 3+ years of experience using a data integration platform, such as Snaplogic, SSIS, or Informatica
- Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to all levels of technical expertise
- Very high attention to detail
- Familiarity with BI Visualization tools
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing equipment
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Fast paced office environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth Services, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Wellness Program, Health Club Reimbursement
Generous 401K with match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance and AD&D
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave
Legit basketball hoop AND former Harvard Women’s Basketball Legend in office, ping pong, social events, philanthropic opportunities
Complimentary New England Revolution tickets, Gillette Stadium even ticketing, Patriots ProShop and Patriot Place discounts
Verizon Wireless, Bank of America programs, including home loans, Southern New Hampshire University Tuition, YMCA membership discounts