Director of Human Resources –
BEDI DENTAL GROUP
Full-time Position – Sterling, MA
The Director of Human Resources will assume ownership for HR related activities, including Policy creation and implementation, Ensuring legal compliance, Implementation of the organization’s mission and Ownership of the Talent strategy for this fast-growing Dental Support Organization (DSO) supporting affiliated multi-specialty and specialty practices.
At Bedi Dental Group, our mission is to empower out patients to make the right choices for their overall health and wellness and to improve their lives by delivering the highest possible quality of care. As dedicated as we are to our patients, you will find that we are equally committed to the continued training and professional development of our employees.
We recognize that in every healthy organization there is a balance between the needs of dentists, their teams and their patients. At BDG, we strive to create a culture that is non-hierarchical in an environment that is both challenging and nurturing. Our Doctors and Team alike share the following qualities: Commitment to Human-centric Patient care, Dedication to personal and professional growth, Strong work ethic, Team-First attitude and (most importantly) a Sense of humor.
We are a fast-growing, patient-centric and values-driven practice of dental providers in the
Central MA and Burlington, VT areas. We’re in active growth mode, so, our culture is high-energy, but, our ultra-supportive team makes work feel a lot less like work. Come see why life is #BetterAtBedi!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand and lead the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management to include onboarding, training and development
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management
- Develops and implements departmental budget
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities of organization
- Performs other duties as required
- None required
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum five years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Proven ability to serve as Cultural Ambassador of an organization
- Thorough understanding of employment law and hiring best practices
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- HRIS knowledge and practical, hands-on experience
- Experience working with ATS, Job Posting and Search Platforms and Sourcing Tools
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong coaching and problem-solving capabilities
- In-depth understanding of the Recruiting Lifecycle
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- On-site position located in HQ location (Sterling, MA)
- Occasional travel to other BDG locations may be required. Reliable transportation is required.
- Dental / DSO industry experience is highly preferred
- Familiarity with EOS – Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Experience working with Workforce Analytics, specifically Predictive Index, preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Group Medical Insurance Coverage
Generous 401K with matching employer contributions
Comprehensive In-house Dental Treatment Plan
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Sick Leave, Flex Days
RTN Member Program
Federal Credit Union Select Program, Savings, IRAs, Money Markets, Mortgages & Loans
Team Building Events
Employee Appreciation Spa Day, Super Fun Holiday Parties, Mystery Dinner Events, etc.