Director of Operations –
BEDI DENTAL GROUP
Full-time Position – Sterling, MA
The Director of Operations (DOO) will drive Business Management Optimization and promote adoption of Operational Excellence to a fast-growing Dental Support Organization (DSO) supporting affiliated multi-specialty and specialty practices.
At Bedi Dental Group, our mission is to empower out patients to make the right choices for their overall health and wellness and to improve their lives by delivering the highest possible quality of care. As dedicated as we are to our patients, you will find that we are equally committed to the continued training and professional development of our employees.
We recognize that in every healthy organization there is a balance between the needs of dentists, their teams and their patients. At BDG, we strive to create a culture that is non-hierarchical in an environment that is both challenging and nurturing. Our Doctors and Team alike share the following qualities: Commitment to Human-centric Patient care, Dedication to personal and professional growth, Strong work ethic, Team-First attitude and (most importantly) a Sense of humor.
We are a fast-growing, patient-centric and values-driven practice of dental providers in the
Central MA and Burlington, VT areas. We’re in active growth mode, so, our culture is high-energy, but, our ultra-supportive team makes work feel a lot less like work. Come see why life is #BetterAtBedi!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspire and facilitate a culture of comprehensive dentistry by implementing, and ensuring adoption of, effective Operations processes and best practices
- Manage and oversee Day-to-Day operations, including employee and patient relations and monitoring operational goals
- Review and assess worker productivity and revenue margins and ensure alignment with goals and projections
- Build effective relationships across the organization and increase morale by promoting a cohesive team culture
- Implement growth-focused directives
- Fulfill the EOS Integrator role in the BDG leadership structure, which makes you the “glue” that holds everything together
- Interpret P&L
- Lead by example through accountability and embodying BDG core values
- Create KPIs to drive, and measure, achievement of revenue goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to create promotional programs focused on increasing patient growth and retention
- Ensure successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures and adoption of new SOPs, as and when required
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, and grow, a multi-specialty practice
- Will have 4 to 6 Direct Reports with a career trajectory to COO
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Influencer and motivational Leader with exceptional problem-solving skills and proven success in multi-practice business management and development
- Inclusive understanding of Dental industry terminology and 3-5 years of experience in Dental Operations practice management
- Ideally, 5+ years of experience managing staff with 15+ members
- Experience managing Dental organizations with multiple practice locations
- Strong collaboration skills with a propensity for team building and a servant leader mentality
- Curious and wired for continuous improvement and process optimization
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to design and create spreadsheets, presentations and reporting documentation
- High level of professional discretion and maturity
- Travel to BDG locations will be required
- Offices are within 1-2 hours from Sterling, MA. Reliable transportation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in dental practice operations
- Familiarity with EOS – Entrepreneurial Operating System
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Group Medical Insurance Coverage
Generous 401K with matching employer contributions
Comprehensive In-house Dental Treatment Plan
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Sick Leave, Flex Days
RTN Member Program
Federal Credit Union Select Program, Savings, IRAs, Money Markets, Mortgages & Loans
Team Building Events
Employee Appreciation Spa Day, Super Fun Holiday Parties, Mystery Dinner Events, etc.