EOS Integrator / COO –
BEDI DENTAL GROUP
Full-time Position – Sterling, MA
We are looking for a result-driven, detail-oriented and team-centric Leader to develop and maintain ownership of all Business Operations and to exhibit exceptional people management skills, a strong business acumen and an exemplary work ethic
At Bedi Dental Group, our mission is to empower out patients to make the right choices for their overall health and wellness and to improve their lives by delivering the highest possible quality of care. As dedicated as we are to our patients, you will find that we are equally committed to the continued training and professional development of our employees.
We recognize that in every healthy organization there is a balance between the needs of dentists, their teams and their patients. At BDG, we strive to create a culture that is non-hierarchical in an environment that is both challenging and nurturing. Our Doctors and Team alike share the following qualities: Commitment to Human-centric Patient care, Dedication to personal and professional growth, Strong work ethic, Team-First attitude and (most importantly) a Sense of humor.
We are a fast-growing, patient-centric and values-driven practice of dental providers in the
Central MA and Burlington, VT areas. We’re in active growth mode, so, our culture is high-energy, but, our ultra-supportive team makes work feel a lot less like work. Come see why life is #BetterAtBedi!
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a true Partner to the Visionary, the Integrator is in constant alignment with him, translating his ideas into functional plans and operating with transparency and trust to filter and prioritize ideas and future planning based on metrics, research and business case development and analysis
- Results-driven process ambassador with the ability to ensuring everyone is rowing together in the same direction and inspiring adoption of EOS across the organization
- The Primary Functions of this role include the following: Hitting the Numbers, Ownership of P&L, LMA (Lead, Manage, Accountability), Tiebreaker in Critical Decision-Making and Converts Vision into Action
- Attract, retain and develop a high-performing team that you hold accountable for achieving established deliverables
- Accountable for development of Roll-up strategy with aptitude in identifying key capital projects, potential M&A targets and other strategic opportunities for partnership.
- Oversee development and execution of the Business Plan with a focus on meeting established P&L goals and establishing organizational accountability
- Nurture adoption of Bedi Dental Core Values (Hard-working, Reliable, Compassionate, Team Player, Does the Right Thing) across the organization
- Develops comprehensive performance objectives and establishes and monitors growth strategies
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with core business partners and vendors
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
- Removes obstacles that interfere with productivity and identify barriers to growth and progress and work toward resolution of both
- Consistently and clearly communicates expectations across the organization to ensure all relevant tasks are allocated to eliminate gaps in the process
- Demonstrates passion for values-driven team alignment with a focus on simplifying processes and clarifying communication
- With no aversion to conflict, the Integrator addresses organizational issues with a focus on the end-goal, a sense of resolve and level of empathy that never compromises team cohesion
- Will oversee Financial, Business Development, Marketing and Two (2) Regional Operations Managers
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in practical experience, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience serving in an EOS Integrator, COO, VP or similar-level role
- Entrepreneurial Operating Systems (EOS) knowledge and hands-on practical application experience is preferred. Experience in the Integrator role is ideal.
- Ideal candidate would have at least three (3) years of experience leading high performing teams in the Dental industry with a preference for Multi-location Management experience
- Execution-driven with a professional reputation for holding people accountable
- Flexible, with the ability to transition from strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations
- Metrics and data-focused with working knowledge of quantifying performance and operations
- Diversified leadership experience spanning across Operations, Marketing, Finance and Human Resources preferred
- Ability to build healthy organizational culture and to nurture team commitment
- Propensity for recognizing rising talent and creating career paths focused on retention
- Travel to BDG locations will be required
- Offices are within 1-2 hours from Sterling, MA. Reliable transportation is required.
- Advanced degree highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in dental practice operations, especially supporting affiliated multi-specialty and specialty practices
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Group Medical Insurance Coverage
Generous 401K with matching employer contributions
Comprehensive In-house Dental Treatment Plan
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Sick Leave, Flex Days
RTN Member Program
Federal Credit Union Select Program, Savings, IRAs, Money Markets, Mortgages & Loans
Team Building Events
Employee Appreciation Spa Day, Super Fun Holiday Parties, Mystery Dinner Events, etc.