Full-Stack ERP / Mobile / BI Developer –
Full-time Position – Rosemont, IL
With over 75 offices and 3,500 roofing professionals across the country, Tecta America is the leading national commercial roofing company in the United States. At Tecta, we pride ourselves on quality without compromise across all aspects of our service offering – installation, replacement, new construction, repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced sustainability options. We are #RoofingRedefined.
Tecta America seeks an experienced ERP / Mobile / BI Developer to design and deliver business solutions in support of their customized Microsoft Dynamics Nav / Business Central ERP Platform, along with other custom developed Microsoft C# / .Net applications and web-based mobile applications.
This position will also involve the design, development and support of Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse solutions utilizing Microsoft SQL, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
Versatility and a bit of technical fearlessness is required here, as is the understanding of business problems and how the technology framework can help resolve those problems and enhance business capabilities. At the center of all development should be a laser-sharp focus on an outstanding end-user experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assume day to day responsibilities and ongoing support related to proprietary applications (Microsoft .Net C# / SQL as well as MySQL & PHP web-based mobile applications
- Development and support of web services integrations utilizing JSON, XML and other technologies
- Perform all SDLC phases related to the definition, design, development and implementation of new subject areas for an enterprise data warehouse including ETL processes, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Administer & extend Tecta’s SharePoint Intranet site and capabilities along with ERP integration
- Develop optimized SQL Server stored procedures, functions and database views
- Assist with performance monitoring, tuning and capacity planning
- None required
Skills & Qualifications
3+ years of experience in developing, deploying and supporting business software solutions
3+ years of comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience with demonstrated knowledge of data warehouse methodologies, ETL package development, scheduling and automation
3+ years’ experience in object-oriented analysis and design, multi-tiered solutions and web technology
Experience utilizing tools for source control, continuous integration, unit testing and testing strategies
Proven software development experience utilizing MS SQL (2005 – 2019)
Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services (SSIS) & Reporting Services (SSRS)
Microsoft Dynamics Nav / Business Central Development
- Optional experience preferred: PHP/MySQL, JET Reports, Power BI
- Microsoft SharePoint development and management
Occupational Health and Safety
- Compliance with workplace policies and procedures for risk identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Active participation in activities associated with the management of workplace health and safety
- Identification and reporting of health and safety risks, accidents, incidents, injuries and property damage at the workplace
- Correct utilization of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Standard working hours, Monday – Friday (Full-time), not subject to overtime
- Presence is required on-site in Rosemont, IL
- Office/warehouse environment with typical office machines and exposure to noise and temperature
- Extensive sitting, standing, walking, climbing ladders
- Repetitive keying, typing
- Occasional lifting not to exceed 50 pounds
- Travel (North America only) is required, typically around 20%
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Medical with Prescription Drug Card, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, AD&D, Life, Accident
Competitive Pay, 401K Plan, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Savings Account
Paid Leave & Holidays
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
Healthy work/life boundaries, Employee Assistance Program, Legal Assistance Program
Committed to, and invested in, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at all organizational levels
This isn’t a job; this is a career development plan. Tecta has BIG plans for your future.