HR Manager – CARESTACKFull-time Position – Celebration, FL CareStack, the leading single-source, cloud-based Dental Practice Management Software (PMS) solution is adding an HR Manager to our team. Our Human Resources leader will oversee employee-related issues, ensure adherence to compliance requirements and inspire a culture based on collaboration and customer-centricity. Come join the team at CareStack – where #westartwithcare.
CareStack was founded in 2015 by Dr. Mark Huzyak and Abhi Krishna. Mark had been practicing dentistry for nearly three decades and none of the Dental Practice Management Software solutions that existed in the market could truly keep up with the needs of his growing group practice.
So, Mark reached out to a group of software experts, led by Abhi Krishna, to create a state-of-the-art, cloud-based all-in-one technology platform that would fundamentally transform the way dentists work and manage their practices.
Today, CareStack serves as the Dental PMS for more than 2000 providers, they employ over 500 talented professionals across the globe and they continue to lead the pack when it comes to cloud-based Dental Tech innovation. With customer-centricity permeating all aspects of their business, CareStack is committed to continual improvement of their product, with new releases every two weeks and with over half of the new features and enhancements being born of existing customers’ requests.
This critical HR Leadership position is an exciting, impactful and challenging role within our strategic operations team. It will require a solid upfront time commitment to understanding the intricacies of the CareStack business landscape, the business model, the application platform, the organization operations and the technology stack. Once you have an inclusive understanding of our business policies, people, processes and best practices, you will be ready to assist in building a top-performing team and a creating a culture of “stay”. This position will report directly to our VP of Operations and will be the nucleus for what will become our future HR team.
- Collaborate with functional leaders in areas such as Employee Experience, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and continuous improvement to strengthen overall organizational capability
- Strong understanding of statutory compliance, laws, HR regulations and payroll processing
- Counsel and/or mentor employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management
- Drive the HR component of the business strategy through planning, developing, and implementing HR initiatives that increase the productivity, competence, and efficiency of employees
- Ensure effective talent management including recruitment, assessment and development as the organization grows both organically as well as through acquisition
- Assist managers in assessing and identifying resources to meet employee/departmental training needs and support of employees to continuously develop their skills in their field of work
- Facilitates the annual performance and salary reviews as well as the variable pay programs
- Drive employee engagement and satisfaction through our culture while balancing employee concerns with all levels of company goals
- Responsible for remaining up to date on relevant US and state employment laws and other human resources compliance issues. Update management on policies/processes as the need arises.
- Collaborate and develop positive working relationships with all the internal stakeholders and teams, including sales, accounting, marketing, legal, go-to-market, finance, and development
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in an HR role
- Great storytelling and communication ability
- Understanding of State Employment Laws and HR Regulations
- Proven experience driving organizational change
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong sense of ownership
- Objective, Data-driven decision-making ability
- Experience working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in driving Growth Mindset
- Experience supporting organizational change efforts
- Empathetic, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Dental industry preferred, but not required
- Position does not require extensive travel, but may include occasional for team-building activities or special events
- Onsite presence required in Celebration, FL
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Multiple Healthcare plans available, Vision, Dental AD&D and Life Insurance
Tax-free, employee-funded designed to supplement anticipated medical costs
Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
Section 125 Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account DCA, Health FSA
Cost-Free Benefits program providing employees access to thousands of discounts
Employee Assistance Program to enhance wellbeing and assist with work-life balance
Interested? Talk with a Recruiter
Still reading? Why not discuss it with one of our recruiters? You’ll either walk away affirmed that this wasn’t the one that got away, or you will be one step closer to your new career home.