Installation Specialist –
URBAN SOCCER PARK
Full-time Position – Boise, ID
Do you want to build the future of how the USA Plays Soccer? If so, then join an Established Five-A-Side Soccer Field Building Company. Urban Soccer Park is seeking a precise and well-coordinated problem solver to travel across the US and change the future of Soccer for generations to come. They are looking for a serious and Policy Following person that loves Soccer, being on the road (for a week or two at a time) and building big things with their hands.
Urban Soccer Park believes that, by providing a high-quality sports experience, soccer can be a unifying, positive force for communities, encouraging people living in neighborhoods where they have installed a field to play together, to connect and to thrive. Love of the game is at the nucleus of the #USPCommunity.
They manufacture and install professional-grade soccer and futsal courts, fun for all ages and tailored to our customers’ budget and spatial requirements. With a unique modular design, they can dramatically cut down on construction costs and empower schools, soccer clubs, homeowners, developers and entrepreneurs around the country to build the soccer field of their dreams.
They 100% believe in promotion from within. There are proven opportunities for advancement within USP for the installers who do well. So, not only will you be set up for success in this role, you will also be groomed for your next one. Installation Specialists typically graduate into Foreman/Manager and/or Account Executive roles. They may also move into Community Outreach positions under our Social Programs function.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Successfully complete Urban Soccer Park’s Training Program where you will learn the full process, from assembling our Soccer Fields to Pick-Pack & Ship methods, customer interactions and perfect install procedures
- Based out of Boise, you will work in rotation, one week in Boise packing the field from our warehouse with our production team and the next week you will be driving the field to the installation site and building it with the crew.
- Must be eligible and willing to obtain your Commercial Driver License (CDL) – Urban Soccer Park will cover expenses
- Performs other duties as required
- None required
Skills & Qualifications
- Love of soccer is a must. Their company was founded upon it.
- Adaptability required. In this business, timelines shift and plans need to be readjusted. We need team members who are open-minded to last-minute changes.
- Flexibility to travel out of state 50% of the time. Cross-state/country driving required, so you really do need to enjoy travel.
- Aptitude with tools, especially power tools is preferred
- Strong sense of personal and professional accountability, a willingness to learn, a passion to do good work and a dedication to team
- Spotless Driving Record. Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer
- Warehouse Installation Environment (Boise, ID)
- Driving 26,000 GVW truck across state/country
- Outdoor Installation Environment
- Heavy Lifting and Heights up to 18ft
- Fork-Lift Work
- Experience in High-end installations, Sports installations, Trade show installations or Event production preferred
- Aptitude with tools, including power tools
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Commercial Driver’s Licence (CDL) is preferred
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
FREE Medical Insurance Coverage for our employees, 50% for their families
Competitive 401K Plan, matching up to 4% after six months of employment
See the World
When travelling, your transportation, hotel and food expenses are covered. Travel on us!
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
USP was founded on the love of soccer, our team embodies this passion. We play!
Employee Appreciation and Team Building Activities are always on the agenda