Regional Operations Manager – BEDI DENTAL GROUP
Full-time Position – Sterling, MA
The Regional Manager of Operations (RMO) works closely with the Director of Operations and the leadership team to establish a successful team and oversees the management, goals and objectives of all dental practices under his/her area in accordance with BDG core processes.
At Bedi Dental Group, our mission is to empower out patients to make the right choices for their overall health and wellness and to improve their lives by delivering the highest possible quality of care. As dedicated as we are to our patients, you will find that we are equally committed to the continued training and professional development of our employees.
We recognize that in every healthy organization there is a balance between the needs of dentists, their teams and their patients. At BDG, we strive to create a culture that is non-hierarchical in an environment that is both challenging and nurturing. Our Doctors and Team alike share the following qualities: Commitment to Human-centric Patient care, Dedication to personal and professional growth, Strong work ethic, Team-First attitude and (most importantly) a Sense of humor.
We are a fast-growing, patient-centric and values-driven practice of dental providers in the
Greater Sterling, Auburn, Natick and Worchester areas. We’re in active growth mode, so, our
culture is high-energy, but, our ultra-supportive team makes work feel a lot less like work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with between 5 and 10 regional practices
- Monthly doctor one on one’s to review KPI’s and get feedback on operations adjustments
- Resolving conflict and issues in a timely and effective manner
- Reviewing and explaining financial data and communicating company strategy
- Possess a business mentality and ownership within your region
- Provide accurate reporting of trends and issues within the region to Director of Operations
- Lead by example through accountability and embodying BDG core values
- Understand and teach the operational levels that optimize productivity
- Develop and mentor team members for future growth and development
- Ensure that managers and doctors are accountable for hitting the established budgets within the practice(s)
- Oversee hiring process across all locations to ensure that the right hires are made
- Provide candid feedback to the Director of Operations on their staff’s performance; assist the manager when needed for corrective action/performance improvement plans in place as needed and manage personnel accordingly
- Ensure that all company policies and employment related laws are being followed consistently and that the desired results are attained
- Regularly recognize and reward success and performance
- Be a change agent and adapt to the dynamic changes of the dental marketplace; champion new initiatives with confidence and conviction; encourage buy in of new company initiatives among Doctors, Operations Leaders and the practice staff
- Facilitate the communication process between Home Office and each practice; be a resource and a sounding board through in-person meetings
- Participate as a key member of the company’s leadership team to help improve and grow the company
- Will have multiple dotted-line reports with a career trajectory to Director
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills in a multi-practice business environment
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships, internally and externally
- Strong and effective communication skills for management and all staff levels
- Project professional image at all times, reflective of Bedi Dental Group’s core values
- Excellent time management and organization skills; meet deadlines on time
- Demonstrated analytical skills to include reading, understanding, analyzing and interpreting financial data and operational metrics; knowledge of developing and implementing action plans to achieve successful performance
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite of products and office machines
- Exercise high degree of independent decision-making skills with sound judgment and with autonomy
- Position requires FREQUENT travel to BDG locations is required
- Offices are within 1-2 hours from Sterling, MA. Reliable transportation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Strong understanding of dental practice operations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Group Medical Insurance Coverage
Generous 401K with matching employer contributions
Comprehensive In-house Dental Treatment Plan
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Sick Leave, Flex Days
RTN Member Program
Federal Credit Union Select Program, Savings, IRAs, Money Markets, Mortgages & Loans
Team Building Events
Employee Appreciation Spa Day, Super Fun Holiday Parties, Mystery Dinner Events, etc.