Senior Analyst, Consulting – KAGR
The Senior Analyst (Consulting) is responsible for working with KAGR staff to deliver successful consulting projects to KAGR’s clients in the professional and collegiate sports and live entertainment verticals. Using data analysis, system and business process improvement methodologies, and project management skills, the Senior Analyst will help ensure that KAGR delivers impactful and actionable consulting services across a range of project types.
Kraft Analytics Group (KAGR) is a technology and services company comprised of a brilliant group of data-centric professionals focused on data management, advanced analytics and strategic consulting who are at the top of their game in the sports and entertainment industry.
The KAGR team offers over 20 years of expertise, and currently powers clients across the major US sports leagues and college athletics. Whether leveraging its proprietary technology platform or partnering with its consulting services team, KAGR helps organizations become data-driven and use analytics to grow the bottom line.
This environment is innovative, technically stimulating, fast-paced and exciting. From the inspirational leadership of CEO Jessica Gelman, to the basketball court conference room, to the office view that overlooks Gillette Stadium, everything about this culture is high-energy.
- Create client-ready documentation (e.g. PowerPoint slides, Excel models, etc.) to communicate deliverables in a clear and consumable manner for clients
- Develop new approaches to communicating complex concepts, including through data visualization
- Lead client interviews to gather relevant information on a project-by-project basis
- Lead client delivery of individual workstreams within larger strategic initiatives
- Support overall project management and analysis
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze diverse client data from a range of sources (quantitative and qualitative) to distill relevant findings into actionable strategic insights
- Provide robust support for findings, including backup analysis, written interview summaries, and memos summarizing secondary research
- Support creation of initial strategic hypotheses, and refine them over time as new data become available
- Support analysis for individual workstreams within larger strategic projects
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- 2-4 years of experience in a Management Consulting, Technology, or Sports setting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ideal candidates have proven track record of delivering significant business projects (for internal or external clients) to a high level of quality
- Experience with technology assessments and implementations is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail is required
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills (particularly using Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, and/or other similar tools) is required
- Some experience managing individuals or projects is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic analysis skills
- Must be team-oriented and coachable
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Fast paced office environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth Services, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Wellness Program, Health Club Reimbursement
Generous 401K with match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance and AD&D
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave
Legit basketball hoop AND former Harvard Women’s Basketball Legend in office, ping pong, social events, philanthropic opportunities
Complimentary New England Revolution tickets, Gillette Stadium even ticketing, Patriots ProShop and Patriot Place discounts
Verizon Wireless, Bank of America programs, including home loans, Southern New Hampshire University Tuition, YMCA membership discounts