Senior Practice Hero – CARESTACK
Full-time Position – Remote
CareStack, an all-in-one, cloud-based Dental Practice Management Software (PMS) solution for multi-site group practices, DSOs, solo practices and startups, is adding a Senior Practice Hero to our team of Dental community outreach specialists. The CareStack Practice Hero Team needs a driven, Dental Operations experienced leader with a propensity for networking to assist in building the CareStack brand. Dental Ops experts who are born influencers and who genuinely care about customer experience are ideal candidates for this role. Come join the fast-growing CareStack team where #westartwithcare.
CareStack was founded in 2015 by Dr. Mark Huzyak and Abhi Krishna. Mark had been practicing dentistry for nearly three decades and none of the Dental Practice Management Software solutions that existed in the market could truly keep up with the needs of his growing group practice.
So, Mark reached out to a group of software experts, led by Abhi Krishna, to create a state-of-the-art, cloud-based all-in-one technology platform that would fundamentally transform the way dentists work and manage their practices.
Today, CareStack serves as the Dental PMS for more than 2000 providers, they employ over 500 talented professionals across the globe and they continue to lead the pack when it comes to cloud-based Dental Tech innovation. With customer-centricity permeating all aspects of their business, CareStack is committed to continual improvement of their product, with new releases every two weeks and with over half of the new features and enhancements being born of existing customers’ requests.
The Senior Practice Hero will assist in building the CareStack brand by attending, participating in and/or hosting a variety of live or recorded events, webinars, Q&A sessions and podcasts. He/she/they will help conceptualize story ideas, themes, questions and topics for media events hosted by members of the CareStack Practice Heroes Team. This person will work with Implementation and Client Success teams to oversee development of the Practice Hero library, Skills Academy SOPs, industry checklists, training videos and case studies.
This function is focused on building strategic relationships with new – and existing – CareStack Practice Management Solutions users and to organically gain referrals by becoming a trusted advocate and visible member of the greater Dental community. This individual will concentrate heavily on social media outreach, using a variety of engagement mechanisms (chat, compelling content creation, user poll administration, response-based direct messages, etc.) to create brand awareness and to generate future business leads.
- Participating in demos with AEs, DSOs and Private Practices
- During demos, ascertain knowledge of client on their day-to-day operations, firm knowledge of insurance, billing, benefits, eligibility, and ledgers – due to CS is a dual ledger
- Utilize all skill sets to remove friction from the sales process for prospects identified by the sales team who need subject matter expertise related to CareStack and practice operations before deciding to implement the platform
- Serve as subject expert and follow-up client after demo. Take point on communications and create bespoke video guidance for follow-up activities on the client side.
- Partner with Director of Practice Heroes [DPH] to ensure Practice Hero [PH] are following the Sales Process and are following up with Clients post demo and in ‘Needs Nurturing’ pipelines
- Partner with DPH to track data of PH’s clients’ demos and closures, with a goal of meeting or surpassing the “Demos to Closed Won” conversion targets
- Ensure proper follow-up with prospects following demos and upon sales, implementation, and other department introductions
- Build a referral network. Meet and exceed Client Referral and Closed Won goals.
- Attend, participate and successfully complete Sandler Sales Training
- Assists clients from onboarding through implementation
- Attend Kick-off Calls
- Assist, advise clients on proactive steps and measures to take pre and post-implementation
- Work with Implementation team on successful onboarding of clients
- Troubleshoot any client issues during the implementation process
- Consulting, coaching and advising the client on operational foundations and optimizing processes
- Where applicable, act as an ambassador for the CareStack brand at industry events and onsite training with CareStack clients
- Practice Heroes participate in preapproved media events and interviews with partners
- Oversee Practice Heroes (PH) Team activity to review community outreach efforts, discuss participation in live demos and to provide guidance when PHs seek direction/suggestions
- Monitor social media activity and analytics, ensuring targeted number of postings are met
- Consult with PH team regarding creative engagement techniques when reaching out to their networks and/or to prospective leads social media, FTGU, DWPH, and other PH initiatives
- Partner with Director of Practice Heroes to facilitate team meetings, as well as meetings with internal stakeholders, clients and prospects
- Work with DPH to ensure effective lines of communication between PH, internal stakeholders, clients and prospects
- In partnership with DPH, identify speakers with current partners or from recommendations, and generate topics and content for From the Ground Up and Dinner with Practice Heroes webinar events
- Work with speakers, PH and marketing team to create content and slide deck presentations
- Follow cadence, and ensure marketing team receives information on events and speakers for marketing collateral
Business Skills Academy Development:
- Assist and collaborate with DPH, PH and Faculty Members to generate topics and content for the Business Skills Academy
- Partner with DPH to manage Faculty Members regarding timelines and execution of their content to a final product
- Participate in and contribute to CareStack Bi-monthly Leadership meetings
- Ability and learning agility; willingness to familiarize and understand the CareStack software and related technology
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of diversified DSO Industry experience
- Diverse understanding of the Dental industry that encompasses clinical, operations, finance and RCM functions
- Critical thinker with confident delivery
- Operational excellence focused with a concentration on metrics and KPIs
- Exceptional Relationship Development and Management skills
- A natural influencer with exceptional client facing and communication skills
- Comfortable contributing to sales and marketing efforts
- Tech savvy with at least three years of experience working with Dental Tech, Practice Management Systems and related software
- Ability to proactively identify issues and to ask deep-dive questions
- Position requires about 20% travel to various industry events, networking engagements, client sites or to HQ in Celebration, FL
- We are a remote-friendly work environment
Position Related KPIs
- Five  G2/Capterra reviews
- Two  podcasts turned into referenceable case studies
- Touch all new and existing Implementation clients
- Gain referrals and increase inbound interest
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Multiple Healthcare plans available, Vision, Dental AD&D and Life Insurance
Tax-free, employee-funded designed to supplement anticipated medical costs
Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
Section 125 Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account DCA, Health FSA
Cost-Free Benefits program providing employees access to thousands of discounts
Employee Assistance Program to enhance wellbeing and assist with work-life balance
Interested? Talk with a Recruiter
Still reading? Why not discuss it with one of our recruiters? You’ll either walk away affirmed that this wasn’t the one that got away, or you will be one step closer to your new career home.