Supply Chain Assistant –
URBAN SOCCER PARK
Full-time Position – Boise, ID
Urban Soccer Park is on a mission to make soccer accessible in every neighborhood, and as we move across the country, each build presents its own unique challenges. Our Supply Chain Assistant oversees the logistics of each build and ensures a smooth installation for both our Customers and our Installation Teams. So, we need a great human who loves SOCCER and who is detail-oriented, organized, productive and task-oriented.
Urban Soccer Park believes that, by providing a high-quality sports experience, soccer can be a unifying, positive force for communities, encouraging people living in neighborhoods where we have installed a field to play together, to connect and to thrive. Love of the game is at the nucleus of the #USPCommunity.
We manufacture and install professional-grade soccer and futsal courts, fun for all ages and tailored to our customers’ budget and spatial requirements. With our unique modular design, we can dramatically cut down on construction costs and empower schools, soccer clubs, homeowners, developers and entrepreneurs around the country to build the soccer field of their dreams.
We 100% believe in promotion from within. There are always opportunities for growth and advancement within USP for top performers who exemplify our core values. So, not only will you be set up for success in this role, you will also be groomed and professionally developed for your next one.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Based in Boise, ID, the Supply Chain Assistant will verify, inspect and manage deliveries from suppliers and fabricators
- Submit and follow Purchasing orders to meet production schedules and deadlines
- Reconcile physically all supply chain products with that of invoices and supply documents
- Perform physical stock checks and inventory audit (when necessary) in the warehouse
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Ensuring Accounting team is provided with accurate information regarding all matters related to Payables and Receivables
- Performs other duties as required
- None required
Skills & Qualifications
- Love of soccer is a must. Our company was founded upon it.
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics OR equivalent work experience
- Supply chain or bookkeeping experience (2-3 years minimum)
- High level of accountability and ownership for your work
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-tasking and prioritize tasks according to urgency
- Willingness to learn and try new things
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency, particularly with spreadsheet programs
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer
- Standard working hours 9 AM to 5 PM MT, Monday – Friday (Full-time)
- Presence is required on-site in Boise, ID
- May require occasional heavy lifting
- Experience coordinating High-end installations, Sports installations, Trade show installations or Event production preferred, but NOT required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
FREE Medical Insurance Coverage for our employees, 50% for their families
Competitive 401K Plan, matching up to 4% after six months of employment
We offer opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
Paid Leave & Holidays
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
USP was founded on the love of soccer, our team embodies this passion. We play!
Employee Appreciation and Team Building Activities are always on the agenda