Product Trainer – CARESTACK
Full-time Position – Remote
CareStack, an all-in-one, cloud-based Dental Practice Management Software (PMS) solution for multi-site group practices, DSOs, solo practices and startups alike, is adding a Product Trainer to our team of Training and Development specialists. Our Product Trainer will be a driven, tech-savvy, client-oriented professional with deep Dental workflow knowledge who is adept at working with Dental PMS products. Come join the fast-growing and highly collaborative team at CareStack – where #westartwithcare.
CareStack was founded in 2015 by Dr. Mark Huzyak and Abhi Krishna. Mark had been practicing dentistry for nearly three decades and none of the Dental Practice Management Software solutions that existed in the market could truly keep up with the needs of his growing group practice.
So, Mark reached out to a group of software experts, led by Abhi Krishna, to create a state-of-the-art, cloud-based all-in-one technology platform that would fundamentally transform the way dentists work and manage their practices.
Today, CareStack serves as the Dental PMS for more than 2000 providers, they employ over 500 talented professionals across the globe and they continue to lead the pack when it comes to cloud-based Dental Tech innovation. With customer-centricity permeating all aspects of their business, CareStack is committed to continual improvement of their product, with new releases every two weeks and with over half of the new features and enhancements being born of existing customers’ requests.
As our Product Trainer, you have the opportunity to provide exceptional training and workflow guidance on all CareStack product offerings to internal teams and external clients. You will be responsible for providing virtual instructional training to new employees and continually assessing existing employee competency on the product. You will be responsible for ensuring clients moving through the implementation process and those that are post go-live have a thorough understanding of the entire CareStack PMS product. You will report directly to our Training and Development Manager and will be working with a team that makes work feel….well, a lot less like work.
- Thorough, detailed knowledge of CareStack
- Conduct virtual training on current features and new functionality
- Classes may consist of standard or customized content through train-the-trainer or end user training
- Learn, define, and share best practices with clients
- Collaborate with Sales, Implementation, Client Success, and Product teams to enhance usability of the product
- Design, modify, and develop user documentation and training materials
- Complete UAT testing upon reviewing release notes to understand and stay up-to-date on system changes
- Assess training outcomes by reviewing feedback and evaluation of lessons taught
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- College degree preferred
- Dental experience is a must (2+ years)
- Knowledge of dental practice workflows and job functions
- Experience with training and developing course content is a plus
- Must be willing to travel to Orlando for Onboarding and Training when hired
Skills & Qualifications
- Proactive and enjoys learning new technology
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and concise way
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and focus on client needs, establish credibility and build positive, professional relationships with clients
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a team oriented environment
- Position does not require notable travel, but may include 1-2 trips to HQ in Celebration, FL for team-building activities or special events
- We are a remote-friendly work environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
Multiple Healthcare plans available, Vision, Dental AD&D and Life Insurance
Tax-free, employee-funded designed to supplement anticipated medical costs
Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
Section 125 Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account DCA, Health FSA
Cost-Free Benefits program providing employees access to thousands of discounts
Employee Assistance Program to enhance wellbeing and assist with work-life balance
Interested? Talk with a Recruiter
Still reading? Why not discuss it with one of our recruiters? You’ll either walk away affirmed that this wasn’t the one that got away, or you will be one step closer to your new career home.