Warehouse Associate –
URBAN SOCCER PARK
Full-time Position – Boise, ID
Urban Soccer Park is on a mission to make soccer accessible in every neighborhood, and our Warehouse team is critical to the success of our goal. Our Warehouse Associates are trained in the full warehousing process including assembling our soccer field products, warehouse organization, inventory management, picking and packing orders, etc. So, we need a great human who loves SOCCER and who is task-oriented and detail-oriented with a strong sense of organization and an ability to learn.
Urban Soccer Park believes that, by providing a high-quality sports experience, soccer can be a unifying, positive force for communities, encouraging people living in neighborhoods where we have installed a field to play together, to connect and to thrive. Love of the game is at the nucleus of the #USPCommunity.
We manufacture and install professional-grade soccer and futsal courts, fun for all ages and tailored to our customers’ budget and spatial requirements. With our unique modular design, we can dramatically cut down on construction costs and empower schools, soccer clubs, homeowners, developers and entrepreneurs around the country to build the soccer field of their dreams.
We 100% believe in promotion from within. There are always opportunities for growth and advancement within USP for top performers who exemplify our core values. So, not only will you be set up for success in this role, you will also be groomed and professionally developed for your next one.
Skills & Qualifications
- Love of soccer is a must. Our company was founded upon it.
- Handy with tools, including power tools
- Excellent communication skills with legible writing skills
- Ability to follow process documentation and detailed instructions
- Experience in Construction, Trades or Event Production would be beneficial
- Strong sense of accountability with ability to finish detail-oriented tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift 60 lbs regularly
- Driven, with a willingness to learn
- Highly accountable and a team player
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug test, and must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer
- Standard working hours 8 AM to 4 PM MT, Monday – Friday (Full-time)
- Presence is required on-site in Boise, ID
- Warehouse Environment
- Minimal Work Outdoors
- Fork-Lift Work
- Some heavy lifting and heights up to 18ft
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Perks of the Job
FREE Medical Insurance Coverage for our employees, 50% for their families
Competitive 401K Plan, matching up to 4% after six months of employment
We offer opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
Paid Leave & Holidays
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
USP was founded on the love of soccer, our team embodies this passion. We play!
Employee Appreciation and Team Building Activities are always on the agenda